Monday, November 30, 2009

Game Review - Uncharted


Here at Full Frontal Gaming our budget is minimal. Meaning we don't have the cash to buy and review the latest and greatest games. But for those gamers who are in the same boat, here's a review for a game that's coming to your price range soon.

I wasn't going to post this until I got the platinum trophy for the game, but due to a situation beyond my control I lost my save game. I can't bring myself to play through on hard to unlock crushing again. Not to mention the wife doesn't want to see the story 3 more times.

My first impressions of the game, things flowed nicely together. The cut scenes and the game play really meshed and the game was not only fun, but it was funny.

I had a blast playing though twice. The first time took a little over 12 hours, and the second only 8 or so. There's a few of the "action" cut scenes, but in general the game play is good. Graphics, lighting, and controls all get high marks. The hints system was nice, though sometimes a little slow.

The platforming can be frustrating at times and I really didn't want a horror game, but still I enjoyed things. I can't wait for Uncharted 2 to drop into the price range.

Ratings:

  • Visuals/Audio - Great
  • Story Line - Fun
  • Controls - Excellent

Overall Rating 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to remove any comment that is deemed offensive.

Post responsibly.

 
Real Time Web Analytics