Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Hiatus is Over


As you may have noticed, there's been a steep drop off in the number of articles posted.

This is fully my fault, as the main contributor. While I could make excuses as to why I didn't update the site, the truth is, after the Logo Contest where no one entered, it was clear to me that no one really read this outside the few people I already knew on twitter.

To a certain extent, this is my own fault, but I had dozens of people (according to the tracker) that visited the rules for the contest and putting white text on a black background proved to be too much to ask. So I went on a hiatus.

I've never heard back from the lawyers about using screen shots of game trailers. Never heard back from a site that was asking for blogs about gaming for their blog roll. Despite these setbacks, I'm going forward with the blog.

Consider the hiatus over. And hopefully I can get the other contributors to post here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We reserve the right to remove any comment that is deemed offensive.

Post responsibly.

 
Real Time Web Analytics